Project updates before i jet off for a week

lighting i instaled.

LightBurn Camera Update LED bed:

As i never finished this modification off. and Karl reached out to me asking me if it was worth doing. i had a job to do tonight doing some fun stuff for my son for the aeroplane flight. So thought i would kill 2 birds with 1 stone. do some testing

So it calibrated very well with the new strip lighting now i had the head crash into the camera mount think that might be the cuse of my issues. I am currently working on a new mount made out of resin.

As you can see from the little test i put together. did a quick trace using a hand drawing, yes i know next fine artist.

wont win a prize for artisticness.

i then i tested to see if it cuts where the drawing was.

As you can see my alignment is well off and the image is enlarged.

The result is crap, So i think i will look at some videos on calibration as i want to be able to put this to bed. so the first job i will do on my return will look into this and get it all working.

Prusa printers

i will be looking at repairing these machines on my return as i want to get the project that i started before it broke.

This will then lead on to my adventures in CNC and using soft limits until i get time to wire up the end stops. thankfully after i get back i have 1 more trade show to do for this month so can do some more stuff.

More fun with sublimation

going to be getting my head around T-shirts and mugs and some other fun promo bits for the man cave. might even set up a shop selling some bits who knows.

SLA Resin 3d printing

more of this coming up as i learn more about it. going to read up as sure my recent fails have been down to me not doing things right. not the machine its self.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.