Just a quick update as I didn’t do as much as I hoped last night the joys of life.
As I have decided to go with a predesign from one of the forum members for the light burn camera
I decided to give acrylic a go positioned the design in some 3mm acrylic I had in my stash of laser materials
Fist run did not go so well as stupidly I had forgotten to focus the laser doh second run was perfect.
All cut out find apart from me forgetting to flip the text but having to wait on some screws so will
I am also going to modify the design slightly for cable support that will be done with a drill as don’t want to have to bend wiring on
Will do that after I return from a long week end down in wales.
Think I will be doing more in acrylic think next up will be some acrylic signs as got some led bases I brought a while back and never got around to playing with the joys of so many good ideas but not always find time to do them all.